AB Micro 1000 retenitive data lost error

jjkisner

I get a retenitive data lost error on my micro 1000.
I reset it in the morning it will run all day but the next morning it will error out again. Does anyone have any ideas?

Search the Forum for the keywords "fat green wire".

This error virtually always indicates a voltage or noise spike somewhere in your installation. A quality ground connection can cure many of these problems, and you're going to want to carefully examine any inductive output loads to make sure they have proper surge suppression installed.

Similar Topics

I have a micrologix 1000 that I cannot seem to connect to. I don't think the com board is bad but I just cannot seem to connect. I am using Links...
Replies
Views
Hi all So I made this PLC learner box with 6 toggle switches and some push buttons I have it all wired up and all set. However I am having a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone first day first post. I have a question? Can someone tell me the difference between a micro logic 1000 L10BWA & 1000 BXB? I know the...
Replies
Views
im using a micro logix 1000 and it has 20 inputs and outputs on it but when i go onto rslogic 500 it only shows 16 how do i use the last four...
Replies
Views
does anyone have any idea where I could get a used micro Logix 1000 trainer used? Or could this be a dumb idea to pursue I look on the net and I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom