Simple Control Panel

ppcalarse

Hi,

I have a control panel that control several motors of a medical equipment. This control panel is all electric (it only acts as cut and bridge the electric fluid so the specific motor can run).
The panel has about 15 buttons. The voltage can be either 5V or 24V.
Is there anyway I can replace this control panel and develop a software in order to control the whole thing within the PC?

Thanks

Please be aware of the possible necessity to ensure that your new panel may have to comply with EEx ratings - some medical gases are quite explosive , and you panel may be in proximity of this . you can certainly do as you wish , but beware of the other hazards and requirements that exist .

Similar Topics

Been working with PLCs for a couple of decades, but almost 100% DirectLogic. Have a customer who wanted me to make a couple of simple changes to a...
Replies
Views
I have seen a number of threads on PID control and thought some may like this simple PI Control as this is the most common in use (not many need...
Replies
Views
Hey All In my down time between projects i enjoy building different types of control systems. I already do it all day for work but like to tinker...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am currently working on a little project and I am wanting to control a fans speed with some PLC digital outputs / anolog output but unsure...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking to design a simple control system with a few controls and I believe I might be able to control it entirely with an Eaton DG1...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom