Calibration of SLC Analog Input and Output Module

Depends on the level of accuracy required, in some cases meters etc must have certified calibration like NIST.

Basically its just use a variable source and a meter to verify that your input correlates appropriately to the values in the plc based on the resolution available...ie 8 bit resolution is 0-255 and the input is 0-10 therefore 25 would approximately equal 1 volt and 4 volts would be 102.

Similar Topics

Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a problem calibrating siwarex ms with siwatool ms Whatever I have tried, I have communication error and numerous retries to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i hope you are doing well i am using fbs 2lc module , i have calibrated the weight by calibrated weight but my value is not...
Replies
Views
5069 IF8 with a 4-20ma 0-100psi, sealed fixed, no calibration, transducer attached. IF8 is scaled 4ma= 0 psi, 20ma=100psi. If over time the...
Replies
Views
I am in need of a calibrator to provide a variable 0-5 vdc output? any suggestions? Thanks
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom