second hand PLCs

sandbag

Does anyone know where I can get hold of a cheap second hand Mitubishi A1S main base unit in the U.K.Not bothered how many ports.Before any of you good folk from across the oacen suggest Ebay the Ebay.co.uk site has none and never has and the Ebay.com site will only deliver to U.S or Canadian addresses. Oh by the way A happy christmas to you all, :p

A1s

what sort of price are you looking to pay.?
are you looking for any I/O etc.
I have other units including some A2 models.
Also we hold a small stock of a few older f2series and obsolete kit.

What we have got is a A1Scpu one A1sX80 input card one A1sY10EU output card and a PSU. I just need the base unit.As I said in my last post I am not too bothered about the ammount of slots although an 8 slot would give me room for future expansion.If you can help then send an E mail of prices.cheers