RSlinx Enterprise RSView DF1 communication to PanelView Plus

pcola

I have tried to transfer a program to a PV+1250 via DF1 or DH485, but it will not connect. RSLinx will autoconfig and show the panelview (as a computer). I close out RSLinx and Enterprise Linx will not find it. Any suggestions?

Linx Enterprise and Linx "classic" will not happily share a com. port; have a quick search on the AB knowledgebase for an appnote on this.

RSlinx and RS Enterprise

I shut down the RSLinx so that there was no conflict. I originally tried it with both, but saw the conflict error. Then I tried only the Enterprise, and it will not find it. I appreciate you responding.

The technote is G45350891, it's note quite as easy as just closing RSLinx, Enterprise must start up first. This may not be the end of your problems but give it a shot. You're using a 2711 cn13/14 cable and have set the PV+ serial baud etc. yes? (Sorry if this is sounds like I'm teaching you to suck eggs but........)