RTU 5/03 from Allen B.

jolio ST

Hello everyone. I was going through an old project, that needs comissioning soon, and I stumbled upon its PLC model. It's an AB SLC RTU 5/03 with modbus slave model. I had fiddled with the prosoft modbus model and know how to write that logic out. So I was wondering if the way of writing a Send and Receive logic the same as the prosoft model.
If i have to read an address #300101.0 to #300101.15 to the RTU 5/03, do I move it to N7 or N10?

Can anyone direct me?
Thanks a lot!

regards
Sherine T.

Well, I had forgotten about the attachment of the ladder logic I did for the prosoft model. But I was wondering if the same can be applied to the SLC 5/03 with modbus slave.
So is there anyone who can help me?

Similar Topics

Hi guys. I have a some-what noobish question. I have been doing light plc programing for the last year or so, mostly with descreate I/O's, simple...
Replies
Views
Hi all ! I can't figure out how to setup the modbus RTU comm. to connect a Koyo DL250-1 CPU with a Panelview Plus 600 from Allen-Bradley. I use...
Replies
Views
Hi, Need to communicate Allen Bradley Micrologix 1764 LRP with my Laptop to read data (coil & holding registers) via modbus rtu protocol using...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, can I create the following with Allen Bradley products? I can't find any AB RS-485 Comms Cards. Thanks Regards
Replies
Views
Hi, We have been facing a issue with SCADAPack 474. Configuration is like below. RTU 474 + 6103 PS + 5606 IO Mix Module + 5414 DI Module Only...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom