siemens OP270 problem

indra

I have SIEMENS panel OP270 ( 6AV6 542-0CA10-0AX0 ) that communication with S7-300 ( CPU315-2DP ) ata the moment the touch screen show only :

BOOTLOADER
VERSION 1.1
DATE : 07.05.2002

And the PLC program in this S7-300 CPU are working very well because in AOTU mode. But if something happen in this PROCESS, I can not check and find out the problem because the touchscreen only show above message. So, could someone inform me what is the meaning of that message and what I have to do ? Where I can download the manual instruction of SIEMENS OP270 ?

Thanks'

INDRA

BOOTLOADER
VERSION 1.1

is the opening screen, like in computers, but this screen should be seen only 2 seconds after that a loading bar u should see and main screen should open.

But i think your panel has a software problem(cannot load bood record), so you should send it back to siemens and they should repair or send u a new one.

This is not your fault.

indra said:
I have SIEMENS panel OP270 ( 6AV6 542-0CA10-0AX0 ) that communication with S7-300 ( CPU315-2DP ) ata the moment the touch screen show only :

BOOTLOADER
VERSION 1.1

And the PLC program in this S7-300 CPU are working very well because in AOTU mode. But if something happen in this PROCESS, I can not check and find out the problem because the touchscreen only show above message. So, could someone inform me what is the meaning of that message and what I have to do ? Where I can download the manual instruction of SIEMENS OP270 ?

Thanks'

INDRA

Looking at the date of the boot loader , there is a good chance that this thing may be out of guarantee - Siemens may possibly object to that tack (there is a difference between "might" and "Should" ).

Indra , have you tried to re-download the application to the OP ? remind me about the OP270 , are you given the chance to get to the internal configuartion on boot up ?

thank you for your information.
Actually, I do not know how to download the APPLICATION to the OP and I do not have this application software because the supplier who install this machine, don't give it to me. What is the meaning of "are you given the chance to get to the internal configuartion on boot up ?"

Thank's

INDRA

By the sound of things , you should prepare a copy of the application - if it is not too private , what kind of equipment is it for ? most suppliers shouldn't object to sending the application to you by email unless they think that they can make money out of it , or if your company owes them any money from the installation .

I generally deal with the Multi Panels , it is a year or two since I worked with any of the TP 27/37 , or the OP range , I seem to remember that there is a screen on Boot up that allows you to set interface , and some other details - I am just wondering if you can get to that screen . The other downer with these panels , is that unless a flash card is installed , then upload of the project is not then possible later .
Give a bit more information , let's see if we can recover it .