PV 100 question

The '3' on the end of that part number indicates a terminal with DH485 networking built in. It will have an RJ45 jack and a flatter 'AMP' connector jack with the 3-wire Data Highway 485 signalling and power.

The '3' terminal also has an RS-2332 DB9 connector for a printer port, but that's its only function.

Only terminals that have a PLC communication port with the RS-232 DB9 connector on them are able to host either DH485 or DF1 firmware. Those terminal part numbers conclude in 9, or 16 (for the PV1000 Standard terminal).

You cannot convert this terminal and must use it only with DH485 firmware.

Similar Topics

OK. You guys helped me out a bunch with my first Siemens question. I found a bunch of issues with integrity checking the PLC programs I was...
Replies
Views
I am currently backing a Micro Logix 1100 and no-one seems to have the file for me to upload from. Is there a way for me to upload the project off...
Replies
Views
I'm using a Micrologix 1100 and I want to add a sensor that has a RS422/ASCII output. The sensor outputs a series of messages in hex format over...
Replies
Views
Hi Archie, I visited the web site http://www.advancedhmi.com/ and the last news item shown on the site was posted in mid-2013 I have a few...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, sorry for being a noob but little quick question. For a tech project I've decided to make a large Powder Coating Oven controlled by...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom