Elevator Programme

mubinulhaq

Hi.
i m trying to make elevatre ptogramme can some one help . i donot want debate . guidence or complete lader diagram
thanks for the intrest.
i have
slc 5/02 .cpu

mubinulhaq said:
i donot want debate . guidence or complete lader diagram

Perhaps it loses something in the translation.

I asked for some info on traffic lights for use in my industrial plant, and recieved a lot of hassle until it was understood that it was an actual application and not just another student question. I wound up with a lot of useful information when I was done.

Try the search button, I have seen a couple of elevator programs.

While you listed yourself as a new engineer several years ago in your first post, it seems that you are now a new student.

To avoid debate, try asking politely. Please goes a long way on this site.

In your first six posts, there have been six requests for information. Never a follow up post, or the much appreciated thank you.

I see why so many of the "regulars" get so riled up when someone asks for a student program or as is usually the case, demands it.

Where in Canada are you?

Del

Last edited:
dale1627 said:
This should be entertaining.

That putting it mildly.

I have read all his threads, but then, it didn't take long.

I like the Eastern Tennessee area. Wouldn't mind being in the Smokey's. Would love to get a retirement job at Ten-Tec over by Dollywood. They primarilly makes ham radio gear.

Ah yes, sitting back with my feet propped up, looking out the window, listening to some wierd signals coming out of the radio.

Wait, that sounds like engineering, except looking out the window watching the gambling boat on the Illinois River, and listenning to some goofy salesman babble on the phone. Boy, I miss that job. Well, at least all the free lunches I got!

regards.....kc

Last edited:
While you listed yourself as a new engineer several years ago in your first post, it seems that you are now a new student.

Having an EE degree does not mean that PLCs (automation) were part of the studies, there are a several choices for specialization.

In his first post he asked if he should take a plc course and has subsequently asked questions pertaining to basic plc training. I get the impression that he may not like the specific field he has chosen and the associated job OR he is just a student trying to cheat the system.

The main problem, as pointed out, is he rarely (if ever) responds to any of the replies. The threads have become demanding instead of a request for assistance with the appropriate effort involved.

As I stated in another thread, the effort provided will be directly proportional to the effort made. I will not debate and I will not provide a program.

Last edited:
It would take a herd of wild horses to drag me away from East TN. I spent 18 years wanting out of this area, and then the next 6 years dreaming about coming back. Amazing how ones perspective changes with an alice pack on their back. "Comm-elect techs don't carry packs in the Marines, they carry 9MM pistols and ride in a tech van." said the recruiter. Wish he would have told my first unit that, I humped more miles carrying an M249 squad auto weapon (SAW)than my '92 Saturn has on the odo.
There are only two places that I've been to that come close to East TN in my eyes (beauty wise). Yosemite National Park and surrounding area, and also Mt. Fuji, Japan. There are always electrical maintenance jobs in the area, alot more than PLC programmers. Not the highest paying jobs but the cost of living is pretty low so it balances out.
What was this thread about anyway??

Dale

dale1627 said:
What was this thread about anyway??

I don't remember.

I think it died immediately after the first post.

And I would neve dream of high-jacking a thread.

I didn't say that I wouldn't do it, just that I didn't dream about it.

Never been to Yosemite, and can't drive to Fuji.

Was in Gatlinburg in '79, and recognized the restaurant and also the motel we stopped at in '59. I didn't have a clue where I had gotten the neat little bear or where the cool motel with the stream in the back was, but they stood out like you wouldn't believe.

I had been in SC at a GE Factory school, and we were passing thru the Smokey's since I wanted to take a detour off the interstate. We got into Gatlinburg between 9 and 10 pm. Sidewalks were packed, 4 lanes of bumper to bumper cars for miles. Pretty cool after many miles of dark mountain roads.

I could relocate there, or Wisconsin Dells real easy. (Well, with plenty of $).

Wasn't this thread about Tenn.?

regards.....casey

Last edited:
There's nothing to go on anyway. It's like walking into a book store and asking for "something to read"....Or Baskin-Robbins and asking for Ice Cream.