PMX4740 Schneider Modicon

This sounds like one of Schneider Electric's Telemecanique brand of controller. The product line is the TSX47 family. The PMX is a controller with advanced process control functions.

I do not know what software was used to program the TSX47 family, but I know it is not a current product.

You're right. It's no more a current product and it's the process control specialized CPU of the TSX family. To program it, you need XTEL software but this is an old one too running under OS2 operating system (not windows), I'm not sure you can still buy it.

Similar Topics

I am using Schneider elau pack drive servo motor ISH-100. I am facing the problem that On the ISH -100 red light is blinking and pack drive C-600...
Replies
Views
Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to access the bits from the fire system control panel through RS-485. So, I used Read Var block to read from the panel...
Replies
Views
Hi Please I have zeilo smart relay #SR2A201BD but I don't have it's programming cable. Can I use any general usb/rs232 converter? Or need...
Replies
Views
Hello, Recently I was asked to analyze the logic of the air conditioning system in one of our departments. The PLC that controls this system is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom