Mitsubishi PLC

gbradley

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a machine that uses an RS Mitsubishi FX.
I am having some trouble with it, and it would be nice if I could see the ladder logic online.
I think that I need FX MEDOC to go Online with the PLC.
I went looking for the Mitsubishi Website, but I didn't have much luck.
Anybody know where I can find a local distributor?

What is a ballpark figure for the price of that software?
Is it AD expensive or AB expensive? :unsure:

Thanks
George Bradley

Thanks for the Links.
I haven't followed up on the Taiwan link, because that guy above my right shoulder is making a fuss.
Forgive me for asking, but why would somebody give away for free a program worth $1,700.00 U.S?

gbradley said:
Thanks for the Links.
I haven't followed up on the Taiwan link, because that guy above my right shoulder is making a fuss.
Forgive me for asking, but why would somebody give away for free a program worth $1,700.00 U.S?
I don't know whats on that website but its probably the old dos version of MEDOC.
The GX-Developer FX version list for $650 US
p/n GX-DEV-FX-C1

BTalbot said:
The GX-Developer FX version list for $650 US
p/n GX-DEV-FX-C1
Thanks for the list price.
The local sales rep. was out of the office, so I called a distributor in the 849 area code, and they quoted me the $1,700.00 price, probably because I gave them the GX-DEV-C1 part number.
I take it that the FX version is a lighter version.

If its only for troubleshooting purposes go for the MEDOC Dos warez. The only reason for you to get the win version would be if you where to use it many times.

The win version would enable you to monitor and write directly into "intelligent modules" data buffers. Say there is a servo, a serial module or a profibus module in this system you will need to add some rung with functions like TO and FROM in order to "see" some data in the module internal buffers. These buffers are used to configure the modules and to retreive the data in them.

With the dos ware its a bit harder to do.

Soooo. Unless you need it, IMHO you should stick with the dos version.

You will need the SC09 cable (converts 422 to 232) to connect to them PLCs.

In the DOS ware you can select F1 key to get a help on the ware shortcuts.

Mittsubishi Intergrator Online

Follow this link for the latest up to date info www.*************.com or drop me an email. We are a official Mittsubishi systems intergrator in the UK but travel and install world wide. Regards

CTS you are spamming these boards and always advertising - read the top of the page, these boards are not for plugging your company - it clearly says no advertising.

I did ask for info on Mitsi, so I can't slam CTS too much for posting a link to his Site.
I did Follow the link.
One of my pet peeves is websites that make you hit an Enter site button to get in.
I wouldn't have gone there if I didn't want to "Enter"
Now I see a bunch of zipped files that I wouldn't open on a bet.

I hope that CTS takes this as constructive criticism.

George ...

The local distributor for you should be Numatic Engineering. They are based in Sun Valley (next to the Burbank airport) and service most (if not all) of Southern California for Mitsubishi PLCs, OITs and drives. Don't know which of the outside guys services your area, but you can reach them at (800) 247-2957.

... rab
(Vista, CA)