Festo FPC-202

francevendee

Can anyone advise me where I can get a manual; for a Festo FPC-202 PLC?
I have searched the web without any success.
My local distributor tells me it is obsolete and cannot help.

festo-fpc202.jpg

This one?

You can probably make your changes with the keypad.

now we started it up and we get error 51 and then we started it up again and when we push run we get error 10 what could those errors means??

francevendee said:
Can anyone advise me where I can get a manual; for a Festo FPC-202 PLC?
I have searched the web without any success.
My local distributor tells me it is obsolete and cannot help.

Try contacting Festo directly instead of the distributor.

I did had contact with Festo but the said it would cost more €100 to copy the manual and I don't know how to program that PLC I'm used to program Siemens S7. So I don't know how the keypad works but I did found how to set an output, So if anyone can help me to program this PLC