help automation direct touch panel

AGENTTINFOIL

I Need Some Help On This Touch Panel. I'm Not Sure Where To Start But Here Is My Problem. On The Screen We Have Key Pad With Numeric Numbers 1-9 Etc. Ok, The Numbers When Pressed Respond 123 Are The Same, When I Press 345 They Show 123. Or I Should Say Press 1 Is 1,and Press 3 Is Also 1, Not A Good Explanation I Know Sorry Thats The Best I Can Do Right Now. Here Is My Question How Could I Access The Plc To Find The Values That I Need To Change To Make This Machine Run For Now, Oh And By The Way The Machine Is An Oven And The Values I Need To Change Are The Temp Set Point. Any Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated.

Obiously there is a problem with the panel configuration/setup. Nobody would have any idea how to help you out without seeing the spicific panel configuraion and associated the PLC program.

The issue is the panel & plc dont come pre-configured & programmed so there's a zillion possabilities, or as many possabilities as there are application engineers.

Nevertheless you STILL need to access the PLC program and panel configuraion to see what where how and why. You have not provided any spicific information on either unit. (Model no. etc..) So it's anybody's guess. If you dont have the documentation & software for both the panel & PLC you need to get your hands on it. If the machine was provided by an outside vendor you need to contact them.

i get a similar problem with siemens mp370 touchscreens every winter, you might try calibrating the screen via the operating system of the panel, the cold seems to offset the membrane sectors, hope it help ya out