Happy Thanks Giving!

BDKuhns

I know this might sound kind of corny…..But I’ve come to rely and count on most of the people who are involved with and participate with this site. There is "Book" learning, and then there is experience. I have learned a lot from all of you. I hope each of you have a Safe, Peaceful, and Happy Thanks Giving!

Barry.

Barry,

The turkey fryer is setup and ready, the turkey is thawing, the cakes are baked, the homemade bread is rising, we all here are thankful for another good year. Happy Days to all.

Barry

You are right that is real corny. Well corn is a good thing. You just reminded me what Thanksgiving is all about.

THANK ALL you gentlemen
for teaching me.

Dan Bentler