Control Tech Unidrive SP2402 for cut to length application

JamesWSY

Hi...
I want to using Unidrive SP2402 for cut to length machine with running speed at 30 meter/min. I use AC motor (c/w 1024 ppr encoder as speed feedback) to replace DC motor. The material is still with thickness 1.2 mm, length to cut is 1600 mm and tolerance is +/- 1 mm. I used 1024 ppr encoder to measure material length. I am using AB compact logix 1769_L32E proc and generate speed ref to unidrive.
Any comment, idea or suggestion of my application?
Thank you.
James

Similar Topics

Hi, I have an older Kohler Generator/ATS controller that has a Schneider Electric (Modicon) Momentum PLC and has a Advantech HMI. I assume this...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to get a 32MV4341 Lenze AC Tech VFD running a conveyor to be controlled by a 24VDC photo eye on the nose end of the conveyor...
Replies
Views
Does anyone here have any experience with Quadtech Print Register Control Systems? We have little support and a few issues. The biggest problem...
Replies
Views
Hi.We setup S7-300 pn/dp cpu and Control tecniques emerson unidrive m200 series on ethernet.Installed gsd file communication ok.I selected input...
Replies
Views
I have a PC running labtech control pad 10.1 . When the software boots I get a message asking for the completion code. Does anyone know where I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom