PV+ and ML1100

Alan Case

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi, I have a client who has a PV+ 600 application talking to an ML1100 via direct reference. He is viewing the SPS KC TI and TD of a PD data type on the screen. The data is not appearing in the correct location on the screen, ie the KC is sometimes where the SPS should be. The strange thing is if you run the identical program in test mode on the development computer then everything appears in the correct spot. The connection in the PV is
{::[aaa]PD9:3.kc}
I am thinking that maybe he should use {::[aaa]PD9:3.3} which is the same.
Has anyone struck this before.
Regards Alan Case

Similar Topics

I'm looking to implement a low-cost, efficient method of communicating some integer values to an R30iB robot from a Rockwell 1100 PLC. I am not...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am trying to setup my MicroLogix 1100 as a modbus RTU master for a modbus network containing multiple modbus RTU slaves. I currently...
Replies
Views
We have a machine that keeps losing its program at random intervals; sometimes 2x-3x in a shift, sometimes will go over 1wk without issue. I had a...
Replies
Views
Just asking for clarification here, but from my research all I need is a 500 ohm resistor across the AI and the common? Heres my schematic. I...
Replies
Views
I have a CLX L61 and I'm trying to read from and write to a Micrologix 1100. I'm attempting to read 200 REAL elements but I'm receiving an error...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom