op15&S5 need your help

discyu

Dear friends:
I am a newer for s5(such an old plc).This time i met a problem.I have a system used s5 connecting with op15.After i connecting to the s5-95u,I found that the program in the plc was all lost.Since i want to reconstructed the system,somebody told me that i must have the FB51 to intialize the communication between s5 and op15.And i was also told that this FB is included in the COROS comtext software after installation.But I can't find the software any more.If it is convient for somebody,pls send the software to me or just the FB51 is also OK.And some advise about the reconstruction is prefered.My mail address is [email protected] or [email protected].

Urgent!!!
Thanks for your help first!!