communicated S7-300 PLC with Micromaster

woo

Help!did anyone have sample program, manual, or anything that can help me on communicate PLC s7-300 with micromaster drive. i have no idea at all on how to mapping the parameter address. PLS help me....🤞🏻

thanks for reply jrw. but i have no experience on profibus so i dont know why u mapping address 2.0 as on_off_command_P554 (P554 is parameter P554 right?).how can we know P554 was map to address 2.0? is that already fixed or can assign randomly?

Similar Topics

Good Morning , I upgraded a Machine to a CompactLogix ( from a SLC 500), but I never knew that the SLC that I replaced communicated with a...
Replies
Views
We have a ControlLogix processor with a DHRIO module and are installing a PV Plus 1250 with a 2711P-RN6 DH+ module. There is currently only DH+...
Replies
Views
Have a system that has been running for over a year and all of a sudden getting a ExcessiveVelocityFault on one of the drives when the MSO command...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCS.Net Forum, First time posting. Let's assume I am a novice. BASIC PROBLEM: My servo/linear piston is no longer zeroed to the...
Replies
Views
hi... i have an issue in s7 300 plc, while we run the machine(in idle there is no fault) , plc cpu goes in SF mode, after restart the power cycle...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom