Need someone with RSLogix 5

RSLogix can save the program as library file and that file can be opened in MSWord, however, while a library file is readable and editable, it is not a reader friendly file for the average user.

A PDF file is the way to go for an archival copy.

I was able to get it saved as a PDF (Thanks Mickey!)

Now, let me ask this: is there a way the ladder and comments/symbols can be converted to be read by RSLogix 500? I do NOT want to actually load the file into a SLC - I just want to be able to search it easily.

Thanks!

Daniel

Similar Topics

I have some st routines that i cant open due to my company dosnt have a st editor license. Could someone open these for me if i upload them or the...
Replies
Views
I have a customer in Phoenix AZ that needs a service call for help with a Telemecanique TSX17 plc system. Can anybody help?
Replies
Views
I need help writing a plc lab ladder diagram for class. Can anyone help? Please!!!!!!!! Its a clamp and grind.
Replies
Views
I need someone really smart to help me with a clock project, I have a SLC 500 and a Panel view 550, I need to show on the panel view how many...
Replies
Views
HELP! I need someone to open a automation 405 (may be a 305) ladder. I do'nt have the software anymore and need to have a hard copy. If someone...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom