Melsec Medoc

daevy

Mitsubishi PLC isn't our brand of work (Normally Siemens). But now we have an application with a FX0N 60 MR ES PLC in it. We do have the GX developper software but also Medoc Software.

My problem is in Medoc I do not find any possibility of Looking online in the PLC or does that not exist that possibility?
So we simply have to work with GX developper.
But when I do an upload with GX devel. its always in STL I can't convert it to a ladder program , is there a way to do that.

Thanks for any replies
Daevy

STL = step ladder

šŸŗ
Dear Daevy,
If you upload from plc and shown STL (step ladder) ,means that program already in ladder ( when you write or read the program Mitsubishi in sequencial fungtion chart or SFC the ladder shown as step ladder )
Not only medoc and Gx developer ..there is another program call
FXES (dos) ..can use with PLC Mittsu FX series too

Last edited:
According to my medoc book and my now fading memory ALT O will get you on line and F8 will start to monitor. Have only used medoc on A1sh system though not FX but suspect it may be the same.
Steve B

What version of Medoc are you using?
If it is Melsec Medoc 1.xx or 2.xx, then press F8 when in the ladder working area, in order to monitor the devices status.
At any time press F1 for help.