omron sysmac mini sp10

rbbalaji

R
Hi ,

I am using this omron plc which is a sysmac mini sp10. I dont know the adresses that i have to use since it is a very old plc and i dont have any documentation. If anyone of you have used it before kindly share your knowledge with me. Another doubt i have is that i read output 24vdc. Does that mean that i cannot use 110VAC output. Then i have to change my plc cos i need 110vac. and i am familiar with the cpm1a plcs which has 1000 as the output address. what is the output address on minisp10 please.
thanks in advance.
bye,
balaji

Dear rbbalaji:
As you are becoming quite a consistent poster, please register at PLCs.net so that we may see your profile and email. Some of the items that you need are too large to post.

Thanks guys for your help. The manual was very helpful and I am still not sure whether I need to use a relay or could I directly use the output for 110VAC by giving the common as neutral at the output.
And thanks for the suggestion Jay, I will go ahead and register.
Thanks again,
Balaji

I am still not sure whether I need to use a relay or could I directly use the output for 110VAC by giving the common as neutral at the output.
It depends on the model number. Some are transistor outputs and some are relay outputs.

sp20.jpg