panelview 300 replacing dtam

stevefoes

Iam replacing a dtam on a slc3 The program for the dtam function keys uses registary keys n13:20 to n13:29. i have been unable to get the function keys to work on this. Should i just use the keys as a bit enabled momentary buttun and delete the n13;20 from the plc program?

any help much appeciated!

It would be easier for posters here to examine the plc logic that works with former DTAM to better help you with recommendations on how the PV300 will replace it. Can you print the logic to a PDF file and post it here?

Similar Topics

I have an opportunity to get some more experience replacing an old Panelview 300 Micro. I'd like to hear any advice you have about it. I suspect...
Replies
Views
I am having pvc300 with me. I created my new program in ccw. The issue is that after clicking discover in ccw my hmi is not showing up there. Any...
Replies
Views
merry christmas and happy new year i have a click c0-00dr-d and allen bradley 2711c-t3m. can the panelview talk to the click plc via modbus...
Replies
Views
Is this the clock battery flat? Does anyone know how to remove the back of the PV 300 micro. Is it possible to replace this battery. AB says it's...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys I am trying to figure out the correct cable to use to connect from my laptop to this Panelview using panelbuilder32. I was sure I had...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom