KUDOS to Mr Doran

Yes, Ron is doing an excellent job...
patch_com.gif

I'm anxious to see what #12 will be... ;)

🍻

-Eric

I apologize

I have been slower than I expected creating the page, there is more material than I orginally thought. I am trying to arrange it so ALL IDEAS can be seen and the one that fits a person's situation can be applied. There are also methods and/or tools that have not been mentioned that I want to include.

I do not know how many of you remember about the old house I have, this weekend I took on a total remodel of the kitchen. I had it usable but it looked terrible. I had to do some re-wiring too, seems every time I redo the old wiring I need to make some changes to wire I have already done...this piecemeal work is time consuming.

Anyway I hope to get more added to the page each day. I also have a couple of finals coming up so that may slow me down a little.

Ron

I see no need to apologize for following reasons
1. YOu are the guy doing it by yourself. Detractors can show you how it is done (in actuality they will just talk -- as we said on subs all blow and no go).
2. Family and home come first.
3. Until a year ago I had not paid tuition since 1986. Boy has the price of education risen. Get them grades learn a lot - tuition is too expensive.

How can I help?

Dan Bentler

definately no need to apoligize. i think its great and i'll be refering to it when i get started on my little home automation project.

building web pages with content takes time. building a web page with useful content takes a lot of time.

i for one appreciate what time you are able to put into it when you can.

keep up the good work. ( but only if you have time. =] )

mike