Need help S7 comm with MM440 & Simored DC Master

keahock

hello,recently I have 1 project that use S7-315-2DP & profibus link to MM440 invertr & Simoreg DC master drive,but until now I just can up to the receive & transfer data between OB1 & DB,so how I know which address or parameter I read from drive & write to drive by just the DB1.xxx?Even I have read thru the manual but still confusing,can anyone help to describe more detail?
my config just to send command to start & send the speed reference,& from drive just read speed feedback,current feedback & fault signal only,or anyone have any example program I can refer to?
TQ!Please help !