Integrating Interbus S Third Party in Concept

olitheis

Good Morning everyone,
I would like to use the Wago Interbus System 750 in a Schneider Momentum PLC. Currently I am using the Concept 2.2 SR2 Software.
Now I am wondering, if it would be (easy) possible to map the different I/O modules including analog I/O's in Concept's I/O Map?
My supplier of the Controller tells me (of course) to stick with the Schneider terminal I/O's to avoid problems(?). But they are way more expensive and not as multi-purpose as the Wago System.
Does anybody know how to integrate Interbus S modules in the Concept PLC Software, or does anybody have general information about using third party Interbus modules, which do not exist in the selection list of the I/O Map. Your answers will be highly appreciated!
Thank you so much
Oli