Facon Plc

I am trying to program a new brand of plc in my country.The brand's
name is Facon.Is anyone using this brand?I would like to have more
information about them.

Fatek <> Facon

Dear Ashish,

The Brand name is Facon and the name of the manufacturer is Fatek Automation Corp.

:)

Are u using Facon FBs MN series PLC?

ya rakesh i hav used MN series but never for the NC application.
Tell me what application u r workin on.
For any query kindly post it on PM

Re:

Hi Ashish,

I am working on Machines for Press and Pre Press. No Application comes which requires MN series PLCs, still was just asking. Just to know whether it is being used anywhere to meet the specific options it boasts.

Rtd

Hmmm. RTD is good as u can use twisted pairs and connectors on between. However, in temp cofig, ur just giving one address and the raw value will be written to it (x 10) so that u will get one decimal value also. Propotional (PWM) control is good when ur very near the set value.

just a year back i've installed a micrologix1500 plc with around 60i/o points and 6channel rtd module with PV550 along with ultra3000i and 3 vfd all goes smooth ..............never faced any problem with configuring and installation i made around 9 installation till now of that system , but that was expensive.
Now with facon i hav to work harder...........there are lots of pid instructions which one to use m kind of confused with that.
And one more hing i wanna ask u can facon could be conifured as modbus to modbus converter if i install 2port rs485 module in there................coz sandalone will cost more.