DDE communication with PLC

soujiro

Hi, I'm from Mexico.

I have some time working with small PLC programs but now I have a quite huge task (well, for me).

Few months ago the company transfer a couple of machines to my city.
The machines use GE Fanuc 90-30 PLC's, these PLC's were communicated through serial port to a PC (Win 95), with Direcsoft DDE.
GESNP (wonderware) was used as a protocol server to take the data of production into a "intouch" program to print production reports.

The problem is that the communication with the PLC is lost.
This stuff is quite old, and there is not any documentation

So any help, suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance

Similar Topics

Hi Everbody, can anyone share me the knowledge to communicate ICS triplex AAdvance PLC (9110) and kepserver 5 on DDE communication as i am very...
Replies
Views
problem in a communication that lost bet. S5 135U (ALARM S3964RDDE SERVER) & In Touch Hi all experts and members ...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a question concerning communication between RSLinx and Excel through ethernet using DDE. Did anyone try to communicate with RSLinx...
Replies
Views
Greetings everybody, I'm trying to establish a DDE communication between Monitor Pro 7.2 and Excel 2003. I'm configuring Monitor Pro as a DDE...
Replies
Views
I need to support some old data collection that is running on Excel, but I need to get it running on LibreOffice. The following statement works...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom