needs idec micro-1 interface pinout

junnel

Hello there!
Need help for micro-1 idec plc interface pinout. Units were obsolete and it seems quite hard to find means to access such PLC.

regards,
junnel

Might Help?

There is also a hand held programmer for these the specs or

IDEC Program Loader
Type FC1A - HL1
Power 12 VDC 1W
IZUMI Corp. Japan

The user manual that goes with this little
rascal is
USER MANUAL # EM228-3U

Thnx guys!
I do appreciate such help.

I was not able to find cable diagram or the converter itself, I wish somebody could help me with this. Ill do the interface cabling.

junnel,

You absolutly need the converter! The link I provided above is likely the very best price your going to find, and if you've noticed the cabe & converter are included. Your other options are to check Ebay.