Wonderware Version Control

ControlLogix

Hi guys,

Does anybody out there know of any tool that can be used to create a report highlighting the differences between two versions of the same Wonderware Intouch application. I am using Intouch v9.0.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Colm

I have used Araxis Merge to compare files. I don't know if it would work with WonderWare or not.

It is horribly manual, but I use the 'Print Everything' to a generic printer with a port of FILE:, and then I use WinDiff to scan the two, but it is a very cumbersome method.

Similar Topics

Hello, Looking for some help on returning a tag's alarm group. I can only find documentation on returning a "selected" item's alarm group from...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have programmed a script in InTouch which will increment a value (lets say "tag1") from 0 to 10000 within a given interval. This...
Replies
Views
I am working with a customer using Intouch version 10.0.002 in a water plant and they want to add logging for about 4 tags to record the CL2...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am trying to create a dynamic security window in Wonderware 9. I understand how to add usernames and passwords in the security menu...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, We have two ovens running Wonderware Intouch apps in version 8.0. We got version 10.0 software on our shop laptop so were playing...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom