electrition new to plc programing

briley

i am a electrition and i am work on controls and machinery. i need help learning how to program a plc. Any help will be appreicated
phillip briley

This is a good place to learn how to program plc's. Click on the Learn PLC's button above, and go through the tutorial. Search the previous post on the brand and model of plc's that you use.

What type of training do you have already.

How long have you been an electrition?

Have you done any troubleshooting?

Are reviiewing the tutorial, you may want to order the "Book".

There are plenty of electritions here who can answer your questions, and even an electrician or two, also!

new reply

first of all find what type of plc do you use in the factory.
second you can see on internet the manufacturer plc's web page what include many pages about their products including cpu manual. i think this pages are very helpfull for you. Of course you can learn from exemple.

bogdan

Phillip,

Think about enrolling in a course in Boolean Logic or Boolean Algebra at your local college. Boolean logic is the place to start, although most of us skipped that step and went straight to the mechanics of programming, without knowing the logic rules that govern the whole world of 0's and 1's.

CaseyK said:
Engineers can't spell.

Apparently, neither can Electritions.

Do you know that if your child can not spell that it is usually hereditary?..ie one of the parents can not spell. The child can also obtain college money (free) regardless of the parents income. It may be possible for anyone that has a reading or writing disorder, not being able to spell can be a disorder, to get grants for school but I do not know all the details.

I just learned this last semester thru my English teacher, she and her husband have PhD's and their daughter can not spell. The father, with a PhD, could not spell. The daughter did not have to pay for school because of this.

BTW I know it is actually Ph.D.

rsdoran said:
Do you know that if your child can not spell that it is usually hereditary?..ie one of the parents can not spell. The child can also obtain college money (free) regardless of the parents income. It may be possible for anyone that has a reading or writing disorder, not being able to spell can be a disorder, to get grants for school but I do not know all the details.

Whow! How did I miss out on that? Maybe ist not to late for the childern thowe.. Since I cant spell to save my life.