Post for kasongomoma

Mickey

Lifetime Supporting Member
Posting for kasongomoma
k,
you need to start a new post. Look up or down on this page, you will see a buttom labled post topic push to start a new topic.
Quote from k
"IT POSSIBLE TO USE ONE TIMER IN PLC TO CONTROL A SEQUENCE OF ABOUT 10SEC WITH EACH STEP DURATION OF 1SEC

I HAVE 6 MOTORS
1. MOTOR DELAY WILL BE 1 SEC ( OUTPUT 1 START CONVEYOR 1)
2. MOTOR DELAY WILL BE 1 SEC (OUTPUT 2 START CONVEYOR 2)
3. MOTOR DELAY WILL BE 1 SEC ( OUTPUT3 START CONVEYOR3)
4. MOTOR DELAY WILL BE 1 SEC (OUTPUT4 START CONVEYOR4)
5.MOTOR DELAY WILL BE 1 SEC ( OUTPUT5 START CONVEYOR5)
6 MOTOR DELAY WILL BE 3SEC BECAUSE THE PRODUCT WILL GO AT THE PHOTO EYE IF THE THE PRODUCT IS RECOGNIZE THEN OUTPUT6 OR CONVEYOR 6 WILL BE ON BUT IF NOT THE CONVEYOR WILL STOP AND THE ALARM WILL BE ON
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH AN EASY CODE USING TIMER (TON) WITH RSLOGIX "