EZ-Touch Operator INterface and Siemens

JLW

I am trying to connect a EZ touch operator interface to a Siemens 315 plc via the MPI port. Does anybody have any insight as to how to accomplish this? I have followed the instructions that are provided with the interface and I am using the cable that is supposed to be used.

Yes it is a EZ-touch with the Siemens S7 drivers, however I am told that I need a HMI MPI Adapter, but I dot not have a part number for this device. has anyone connected an EZ-Touch to a Siemens MPI port?

You definitely need a MPI adapter. The 'HMI adapter', as they call it.

Part number: 6ES7 972-0CA11-0XA0

I've connected a EZ Touch to a S7-318 CPU before.

Similar Topics

I am trying to connect a EZ touch operator interface to a Siemens 315 plc via the MPI port. Does anybody have any insight as to how to accomplish...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, pretty new to InTouch and found myself tasked with learning/changing an existing system. Again I am not very familiar with how...
Replies
Views
Dear all, pl guide me on operator's name configuration in Intouch 10.0 Regards Manasi
Replies
Views
I'm using an "Exter T100" touch operator panel and the configuration software "Information Designer". I'm developing an application in which the...
Replies
Views
I'm a newbie to HMI operator panels programming. I'm asking about the addressing of the objects that you insert in the HMI operator panel...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom