ProworxNXT & Momentum 760-10

anks

Hi,

Using proworxNXT & momentum combination and trying to latch my coil bit (set/rst), but only coil options i have are of regular coil and the coil with a word 'L' on it (latch coil), how can i unlatch that coil bit ...basically need to set/rst my coil?

I dont have NOBT, NCBT option either.

Thanks

You are actually programming using the Modicon 984LL instruction set, ProWORX NXT is just a software package.

984LL does not have true Latch/Unlatch (Set/Reset) coils.

The "L" coil will remember if it was "on" when a power down occurs (the program stops scanning). On the first, scan after power up the L coil will "automatically" energize for one scan. After that it will go back to acting like a regular coil. In the old days this L coil was used like the "start" contact in a three wire control where the "U" function was the "stop" contact.

1x1 0x100
---] [-------(L)----

1x2 0x80
---] [------( )----

0x80 0x100 0x11
---]/[------] [-----( )--
| |
| 0x11 |
-----] [----