FX2N8AD input module

dip1982

I want to know how 2-wire ,3-wire & 4-wire connection dia. with FX2N8AD module in both current and voltage input.Also give the details of above in FX2N4DA output module.

Well never heard of 3 wire? do you mean a PT100 probe?, if so & you use analog input you must use a converter (pt100 to 4-20ma), as for 2 wire & 4 wire a two wire is where the analog card supplies the power via the 2 wires, the 4 wire one is where you put +24v on one leg, 0v on another then the 2 wire output goes to the plc, however you can put 24v on the + lead of the sensor, connect the -v of the sensor to the + input of the card & the -v side of the card to the -V of the power source, also mitsi do a 4 way a/d card with pt100 directly in.
FX2N 4AD-PT
Some pt100's have 4 wire & if the AD card only has 3 connections you connect the two red wires together & use them as the + input on the card & use the 2 whites as the - of the card & the other as the sense (the two reds on the sensor are actualy connected together at the sensor (as same for whites), they are used to counteract the noise & compensate for lead resistance.
Card
+sense -------------
+Sense -------------
2x red

-Sense -------------
. Comp -------------
2 x white
Look on the Mitsubishi web site for documentation on the a/d & d/a cards.

Last edited: