OP77B + WinCC Flexible

metaller

Hello there, does someone have any experience with WCC Flex? I want to download an project to the OP, but after compile, the transfer is canceled due to error >> "Error : Internal error (detail: Linker: data of a value object referenced by a value relation is not the specified type). ". The bad thing is, that I do'nt know where the error is, or what is the problem, 'cause WCC Flex is such a stupid program... Any help?
Thx

Double click on the error. It will take you directly to the fault.
WinCC Flex on the contrary to your statements is a very good software package. Maybe you just need to look at the online docs it a little longer.

Call the 1 888 number

Thank you for visiting Siemens in Canada. For customer service and support, you may select from one of the following options:

The Siemens Customer Interaction Centre
A national, 24-7 bilingual service for Return Material Authorizations, Service Requests, Spare Parts orders and Warranty issues as well as general product inquiries. The Customer Interaction Centre can also be contacted via email at [email protected] .
Call 1-888-303-3353

The UPTIME Service Centre
Siemens Medical Solutions UPTIME Service Centre offers a wealth of solutions that are designed to meet your specific needs. Minutes count when your equipment goes down - and minutes are often all it takes for our UPTIME Service Centre to get your Siemens system back on-line.
Siemens UPTIME Service Centre 1-800-359-6709
Monday to Friday 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST.

metaller said:
Hello there, does someone have any experience with WCC Flex? I want to download an project to the OP, but after compile, the transfer is canceled due to error >> "Error : Internal error (detail: Linker: data of a value object referenced by a value relation is not the specified type). ". The bad thing is, that I do'nt know where the error is, or what is the problem, 'cause WCC Flex is such a stupid program... Any help?
Thx

Firstly - rebuild all is worth a try , secondly , the Siemens Forum also gives very good advice quickly - as has been pointed out , possibly only a poor craftsman blames his tools .