Default Application in PV+?

TimeFluxCap

Hi all

I just cant seem to find this in the documentation, if you have more than one application in memory on the PV+, how do set one to be default so under power reset it loads that one?

Currently the PV+ I am looking at has three programs, and under power reset its loading the oldest one in the memory, when I want the latest one.

I dont want to delete the other applications if I can get away with it.

In the startup options of the PV+ TERMINAL OPTIONS, you must enable RUN THE CURRENT application.
(You basically highlight the application)
Works for me every time.

Similar Topics

Hello, I am using FactoryTalk View Studio to design an application to be used on a PanelView Plus 1500. This panel has been used before and a I...
Replies
Views
I am working with Twincat 3. I am trying to store some images in files and when PLC restarts I want to read those files and get the images...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am looking for a way to have a user get logged out after an X amount of time because to default so that user privilages are no...
Replies
Views
I've got a G4(board only)with a MMI port problem. I do not know the IP, but I believe that port works. Is there a way to reset the device to...
Replies
Views
I've got a SIMATIC HMI KTP1200 and hooking it up to PLC (s7-1200) for first time. On the HMI setup screen, it's asking me to enter: IP address...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom