RSView display counter value

russrmartin

Hey guys, I'm trying to display the acc value of a counter in a PLC 5. So far I get starts for my display, indicating that I have something messed up. Right now the tag is config as an analog integer, min 0, max 32767. My tag reads the same as this: [ROLOC3]C15:2/ACC THe digital tags like [ROLOC3]B3:0/13 are all functional. I'm guessing I have something messed up in the counter name. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Russ

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, I need some help here. I have an ME project where a "Go To Display" button on my "Log In" display will only work once, after first...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We have a RSView SE 6.1 application which needs to record some data into the database. So I created a startup macro "Display Record /B...
Replies
Views
How do i make a string display visual in rsview 32 runtime. In the rsviewapps file i have a file named TIX that has the information i need to display.
Replies
Views
I have the VB code: Private Sub NumericInput5_Change() Dim Logged_Message As String Set oPC = Me.FindElement(Me.ActiveElement.Name) Park_Veh...
Replies
Views
I am using RSView ME version 4.0 but only for another month or so. We are going to be upgrading to SE. But in the mean time I would like to add a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom