S7-400 Long format flash eprom card 256k

yxannes

The memory card I have is probably the old kind. It looks exactly like a PCMCIA card. Part # 6ES7-952-0KH00-0AA0

If I want to make an image of that card, can I just use my laptop PCMCIA port to access the card?

It is not old. S7-400 uses this kind of "long" memory card.

I dont think you can just access the card in a regular PCMCIA slot.
You must have STEP7 and a memory card prommer from Siemens.

If you just want to backup the PLC, you can go online with STEP7 and upload the program.

Similar Topics

I am getting data from a modbus device and I need to combine 2 16 bit N registers in to 1 32bit L register. I have tried a CPW N242:2 -> L245:0...
Replies
Views
Hi Does anyone know how the RIX.IP address is converted too a Long? I want to be able to preset the IP Address for a MSG instruction, but in code...
Replies
Views
I am working with the ML 1400 to utilize the HSC, I have set it up and can read from my encoder into HSC:0/ACC. However I need to convert the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm communicating with a modbus device which sends data in 32 bits data. You can see the structure in this example: N7:4...
Replies
Views
I have an Allen Bradley MicroLogix 1400. I am trying to display a value onto an HMI, however my HMI will not accept a Long (i.e. L10:2) as an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom