Excel Reports failing with ActiveFactory

farmera

Hello,

I've just started supporting an office that uses Wonderware and ActiveFactory. They have reports set up to auto generate each day in excel. The reports stopped working in August. The scheduled task runs but the data returned is "=value!. The data comes from an InSQL db data folder.

They have the option to click a button and generate the report as well and that works. I'm not sure where to start.

We are using Excel 2003. I'm not familiar with Wonderware or ActiveFactory either system and this is my first task!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Hmmm...
Could be any number of issues. I guess I would start with checking the manual report button (in wonderware, I assume) to see what the command is.

If you open the active factory excel sheet, does it give any errors?