db transfer

ajoy,

I do not understand your question. Could you please explain what is "DB"? Do you mean a DataBase?

For a 928B processor, use OB200,202,203,204,205 for setting up the communications and transferring data blocks between CPU's. See section 10 of the 928B programming manual. Note that you can use also use flags to communicate between the CPU's.

Similar Topics

Hello, I need to create an automatic transfer panel that connects to the generator when the mains power is cut. I can draw up to 60kW and draw up...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know what the data transfer rate for this series of CompactLogix PLC's? 1769-L24ER-QB1B to be exact. Cheers.
Replies
Views
Hi all, Im having trouble transferring a program from one panelview 550 to an new one. I can insert a flash card into the old panelview and upload...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I have a customer that needs a CQM1H (CPU51) replaced. They purchased the processor new-old-stock from a source they found online...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am working on a project that with need to capture force sensor data in footplates in order to determine if weight shift is occurring...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom