Initialisation of an unlinked datablok in S7

aand74

I have a programm in a Siemens S7 313C CPU that stores recipe-data in and extracts recipe-data from an unlinked datablok. With an unlinked datablok I mean a datablok that is only stored in rom and not in ram-memory, this saves space in the ram memory. The attribute 'unlinked' can be selected at te properties window of the datablok.
Elements of an unlinked datablok can not be used directly in the code but the desired memory area of that unlinked that block has first to be transfered to the ram with sfc 83, writing to the unlinked datablok has to be done with sfc 84.
The problem I have is that when the unlinked datablok becomes very large, that after downloading the actual value (changed offline) of the last elements in the datablok are not transfered tot the rom. Otherwise when I change the values in rom online (by using sfc 84) and I upload the unlinked datablok, te values seem to be saved offline. The fact that they seem to be saved offline is proved by downloading afterwards in an empty controller : the changed values are retained. Although I can't see te correct values in the unlinked datablok in the collum of the actual values, so where are they stored then?? All this only happens when the unlinked datablok grows realy large, and the fact that the values cannot be changed offline followed by downloading but seem to be saved offline when opening the datablok online and then press the save button, all this only happens for addresses in the datablok starting from 8450 (in my project), for the lower adresses all works out well. Memory usage is 71% for rom, 74% for ram.
Is anyone familiar with this problem, or with storing data only on the micro memory card?
Thanks.