PV, Panelview 634 Read Timeout Node 2 error

Hello,

I've done a search on the forums and found out some information about the 634 timeout error that I'm getting on the Panelview.

Our Panelview talks to a Logix5555 controller and a "634 Read Timeout Node 2" error keeps popping up. (Node 2 is our controller)

I've done the following:

1. I've made sure all cable connections are good
2. I've checked all points on the Panelview to see if it's available on the controller and checked all the data types to make sure they match.
3. Increased NUT from 5ms to 10ms and increased Interscan Delay from 160ms to 640ms.
4. Checked to see if PanelView UMAX is greater than Panelview Node number (UMAX=10, Panelview Node=5)

Any other ideas?

Appreciate any comments.

I am assuming your PV is on Controlnet.

We had one install with many PVs on various C-Net legs. Almost all PVs had intermittent timeout errors until we done two things:

1 - Increase the NUT, which you have done. RSNetworx for C-NET can show you network utilization and you can determine if 10ms is enough
2 - Used the proper AB Controlnet crimping tool. As it turned out our amatuer crimping job without the tool caused most of the issues. A properly installed connector should not be abled to be pulled off.

Ian