S7-200 timers counter

sunflake

does anyone know what address the value of time in timers and count value in counters is stored?? i have to get an increasing integer output for a fill display that increases its level in citect but i have no analog inputs so i want to tag the timer value.

Sunflake,

in the PLC you can access the actual timer/counter value with T or C. But Citect cannot access these memory locations. Therefor you need to copy the values with a MOV_W instruction from the timer/counter area to e.g. a VW range, like this:

LD SM0.0
MOVW T33, VW200

Kind regards,

i shud've thought of that sooner ...this works alright but i have another problem now, i'm trying to set a multistate function but i cant get the fill to work for two commands... the yellow rectangle should go from zero to max for both yellow and green(mixing) fill commands but it fails to work... i tried using '+' to OR the tags and it compiles but the fill doesn't display ...will have to try hit and trial approach, i'm sure its sum very basic mistake i'm making :)