Special register in a F1-20MR CPU

Dariusch

Hi everyone

I have uploaded a ladderprogram from a old mitsu F1-20MR CPU (Medoc)
Now I will convert it to the GX-developer, but in the ladder there is some special register I do not know anything about.

The Register is "F670", "F671" ad "F672"

In the program the instruction is like

Ld xx
out F670
K103

Does someone have any idea what these registre is good for?

Thank you

Dariusch

Dariusch

The code you included does not seem complete. F670 is a special function and the K103 designates it as a block reset of a group of bits. The start and end of the group should be designated by F671 and F672. If F671 was set at K500 and F672 at K507 then F670_K103 would reset all of the outputs between Y500 and Y507. If your programme contains many of these instructions then you will absolutely need to have an F1/F2 programming manual if you are to understand the programme.
Andybr

Hi Andybr

Thank you for the reply

The code is actually like this

Ld X400
Out T457
K3
And T457
Out F671
K30
Out F672
K537
Out F670
END

So I will reset all output betwen Y30 and Y537?
But the I/O-range is only Y430 and up for the CPU???

Also an other question
I have a timer that is configuret with K3.5 Is than 3,5 sec?

I have tried to convert i GX but the code with the F67x get uncomplite.

Thank you

Dariusch

The instruction actually resets Y, M and S devices so if you have internal relays from M30 these will be reset. I think that you are right about the timer setting being 3.5 seconds. It is a long time since I wrote any code for an F1.