ProworxNXT and Proworx32

anks

Hi,

Is there any difference between ProworxNXT and Proworx32? or they are the same software. I am planning on using that for my Momentum PLC.

Thanks

ProWORX 32 is the current version of 984LL software for use on 32 bit operating systems like Win XP. The first versions were very buggy, but I have not heard of many problems in the past year or so.

ProWORX NxT is no longer available for new sales. It was written for a 16 bit OS like Win 98. It had lots of problems when run on the early releases of Win XP.

Version 2.0 of Proworx32 is a huge improvement over the previous and initial releases (thank goodness). So far so good and I haven't stumbled on any bugs and the performance is good.

Another option is FasTrak's PLC WorkShop for Modicon. It is a proven 32 Bit Windows application for Modicon programming. It has been a 32 Bit Windows version since early 2000. It also supports all of your descriptions from ProWorx.
www.fast-soft.com
[email protected]