Meter

sirhiss2

🤞🏻 A friend of mine was wondering if I could post this for him.

I have a customer who wants to measure 1000A, DC. they want it portable clamp on with a 4-5 inch jaw. I can't find an instrument with that large a jaw, would you post this on PLCS.NET and see if anyone has run across this before. if it's not feasible to do this with a portable system what else is out there.

Thanks

🍺

Here is what you....

er, I mean your friend...

needs.

http://us.fluke.com/usen/products/AccessoryDetail.htm?cs_id=5300%28FlukeProducts%29&catalog_name=FlukeUnitedStates&Category=PRCU(FlukeProducts)

edit: OK, I see that one is an AC model. I know we have one of these around here that we use on a 120KVA DC power supply. It think it is hall effect and while I'm 90% sure it is a Fluke brand, it might not be.

Another source is www.ohiosemitronics.com, howeever these are mounted instruments, not portable instruments.

Last edited: