versapro 2.3 or 2.4 for now

csscorrea

Does any one knows where I can get the versapro 2.3 or 2.4 via internet?
I have an imediated problem and I have to solve as soon as possible, I am on board a ship out off shore. My machine stoped working. It is a winch controlled by PLC GE-Fanuc 90-30.
Help!
Please!

Last edited:
Looks like I lost all programming inside my plc, the machine is a winch controled by plc ge-fanuc 90-30 the run led keep off all time, I tried the logicmaster 90 and didnot check files developed on versapro 2.3
thanks for you answer
carlos

When you connect to the PLC with Logicmaster 90, what is the name of the program in the PLC?

If the name is HHP, then it is likely that the program has been lost.

Otherwise, there may be some fault that is keeping the program from running.

Even if the program was written with VersaPro, you can still connect to it with Logicmaster and start/stop the program execution or clear the fault tables.

When you first connect with Logicmaster, it will stop on the page where you select a program folder. Presumably, your PC does not have a folder whose name matches the name of the program in the PLC. Simply type in the correct name and answer 'Y' when prompted that the program does not exist and asked if you want to create it. The logicmaster screen will tell you that logic is not equal, but that won't prevent you from going online and checking the fault tables.

However, if you find that the name of the program in the PLC is 'HHP', be aware that the name 'HHP' is the default name for all 90-30s. If that is the name in the PLC, then it is almost certain that the program has been lost. I say almost certain and not definitely, because it is remotely possible that the person who wrote the program originally chose to give it the name 'HHP'.

Thank you very much. I´ve got it back on RUN mode, using logicmaster to clear the fault table, like you said.
Now I can have my submarine back to bottom.
I will keep track on this site to learn more

CSSCorrea

When I tried to fire the system up in the morning, nothing happened, so we look first for loose cable o bad connection, due we have a wired remote control for the operator, then I opened the PLC rack and found led of main battery [ON] (red led) and the RUN led [OFF].
I suppose that vibration got the battery leed connector come loose from the pwr supply module causing CPU stop. In the fault table we had written the pwr loss.

Many thanks once more. Merry Christmas and nice 2006

regards
Correa