Mitsubishi F2 Functional Indtruction F670

francevendee

Hi friends,

Trying to make sense of a program sucked out of a Mitsubishi F2 PLC.

There is a High Speed Counter F2-40AC2 programmed to operate in Twin Phase, Six figure mode.

There is a Functional Instruction F670 (K50) that I do not understand.
It is not contained in the user guide and reference manual I have.
Can anyone out there explain this function?

Never jumped on a F2 before.

F670 K50 is a move instruction. It should be preceded by F671 which defines the source register, F672 which defines the number of registers to move and F673 which defines the destination register. There might also be an F674 to define the timebase if the registers are timer values.

Thanks ANDTBR, that makes sense. I thought it had to be putting in the required positional count in to counters 660 & 661, but did not know how it was doing it, but your explanation is spot on.

Many thanks.