Concept M

Mic

Dear allA 984 685 PLC has been programmed with Modsoft v x.xx programming software . The client requires to upgrade the programming software with modsoft concept.

Is it sufficient that I upload the program from 984 PLC to the PC with concept v 2.6 M and download back to the PLC to ensure that the controller has been upgraded from modsoft to concept M. ?

Do I need to configure the PLC ports as one modbus port is communicating to HMI ?

Would appreciate if anyone can help me.

thanks

Similar Topics

Trying to identify the Modbus RTU registers that are in use in the Function block programming in the PLC program. I have a Kohler DEC 550...
Replies
Views
I'm just starting to learn about industrial automation processes, I want to know how a weight feeder unit works which consists of a load cell and...
Replies
Views
We plane to upgrade quantum modicon 140CPU43412A but for upgrade executed , the version must be above or equal v04. When inspect the cpu no v04...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, i would need dbconv.exe from Concept 2.2 to convert my plc program to the new Concept 2.6. Unfortunately, I couldn´t find my Concept 2.2...
Replies
Views
Concept of the system (Sketch of system attached) **I am blessed to be a member of this community, thanks in advance** System is a chain...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom