Im an Electronics Technician in the Navy and I have no PLC experience

bmjenkins82

Im getting out of the Navy soon(4 months) and I have no PLC experience. Alot of jobs that I look at always say PLC experience a plus or required. I am a Journeyman Electronics Mechanic with over 5 years of experience but I want to learn PLC's. I understand what they are and what they do but are there any good free or low cost online courses that can really teach me how to use PLC's and create simulated experiments. Any advice also for good jobs out there? Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello, all! I'm on the cross-roads between applying for the: PE in Controls Systems - https://ncees.org/engineering/pe/control-systems/ and PE in...
Replies
Views
let's say I am developing my own PLC. I have schematics and I want to pass to PCB production. But I am new in electronics and I need to check my...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does anyone have any experience with hydraulic fluid static electricity affecting electronics?
Replies
Views
Hi All, i know technically not a PLC, but you guys have a wealth of knowledge that maybe someone will be able to help in this subject. i have an...
Replies
Views
Could any one explain me regarding the EDS file of a devicenet device. I am trying to understand. My question is Input 1 : it says it should be 8...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom